A lot of online streamers are searching for one best video streaming application on the internet. You might know that it was so difficult to find out, right? I knew that it was.
To lower down your efforts, I took the stress and compared tons of free online streaming application. Out of which, I got a one best Movies & TV Shows streaming application and it was a “MovieBox“
You might wonder why MovieBox resembles like a ShowBox? Actually, it was. It depends on the developer. That’s not out concern, right? However it may appear, it doesn’t matter. All we need is high-quality videos and a download feature. Is Movie Box having this feature? Definitely, you have.
After streaming your favorite Movies or TV Shows, you can download them on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 for offline viewing.
Movie Box for PC Download
MovieBox app is officially released for Android users but not for Windows user. Why? Do you think that it is possible for you to download and install MovieBox on PC? Yes, of course, you can. But how? All you have to do is follow my instruction to effectively install and stream MovieBox on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 easily.
For streaming MovieBox movies and TV Shows on PC, you need to have an Android Emulating software on your Windows/Laptop.
Android Emulator is a third-party application software that allows the user to run all the Android application on PC. There are hundreds of Android Emulating software available but the one that tops the list is Bluestacks.
I personally recommend my user to download Bluestacks on their Windows and install all the Android application that you need. You can also even download Games in it. Bluestacks app is 100% safe to use. Trust me.
Are you interested in downloading this application on your PC? If so you can continue reading the following topic for a basic guide.
Steps to install Moviebox on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using Bluestacks
- Make sure; you have downloaded the MovieBox apk on your PC/Windows/Laptop. If not, get from here.
- Also, download the official Bluestacks 3 app for PC.
- After the initial setup, you are asked to connect your Bluestacks to Facebook or Gmail account to synchronize your data. Log in and complete the final process.
- Once done, launch the Bluestacks app from your PC home screen or any folder. It may take up to 40 seconds to start. Be patient.
- On the Bluestacks home screen, tap on “Choose Apk” and go to the folder where you have downloaded the MovieBox apk file.
- Tap on it and select Open to install Moviebox on Bluestacks. Hardly it would take 10-20 seconds.
- If the process completes, you will see a Moviebox app icon on the Bluestacks home screen.
- Now, tap on the MovieBox app to launch the application immediately.
- You are done. Enjoy streaming the latest Movies & TV Shows for free.
In any cases, if you have faced any issues, please leave a comment with your queries. We’ll try to solve it. Thank you.